[unrev-II] Grand finale

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 12:21:55 PST

    From: "Henry van Eyken" <vaneyken@sympatico.ca>

    Well. Well, that was one Grand Finale! For me, it was as emotional
    experience as for our semiflappable Doug, a man I have lot to thank
    for at this stage of my life.

    Shifting to the objective side of the cranium, the guided tour with
    paradigm map in hand was picture perfect; a model for the teaching
    profession. And nothing but accolades for the guest speakers (what
    else is new after these ten weeks?).

    And honors for the man who refused the stand on the shoulders of a
    giant.

    He doesn't have to.

    H.

    MAXIMIZE YOUR CARD, MINIMIZE YOUR RATE!
    Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as
    Apply NOW!