RE: [unrev-II] Online University

From: Gil Regev (gil.regev@epfl.ch)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 03:10:36 PST

    I totally agree Henry. This is a good move if it is followed by concrete
    actions to help students build their knowledge out of the lectures they
    received. Or you can get them to construct knowledge first and then confront
    the geniuses. Saylor himself said: "Done right, this will impact the lives
    of millions of people forever. Done wrong, it's just noise in a can."

    Gil