Re: [unrev-II] Hofstadter's Saturday, April 1st, Special: WILL SPIRITUAL ROBOTS REPLACE HUMANITY BY 2100?

From: Ron Goldman (rgoldman@cs.stanford.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 18:26:33 PST

    At 1:43 PM -0800 3/30/00, Eric Armstrong wrote:
    >Thanks. Unfortunately, the search capability seems to be broken.
    >It returns nothing for TCSQ, or Sequoia Hall, at any rate. You
    >can select admin buildings, residences, athletic facilities, and points
    >of special interest, but not the regular academic buildings, it seems.
    >
    >I've printed out a copy of the map. Can you give me a clue what
    >sector to look in?

    The map is copyright 1997 and the building was built since then.

    Try looking at: http://www.stanford.edu/dept/registrar/tcseq/map.html

    or http://www.stanford.edu/dept/registrar/tcseq/facility.html

    -- Ron --

    GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as 2.9%
    Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW!