[unrev-II] New Schedule

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 21:55:01 PDT

    In the interests of actually getting paid work done,
    I've started filtering my mail so it gets put into
    folders I can avoid looking at until I've scheduled
    some time to do so.

    My plan is to review those folders on Monday, Wednesday,
    Friday, and Sunday evenings, and to avoid them at all
    costs during the day.

    With luck, the improved focus and discipline will turn
    out to me more beneficial than detrimental...

    Your high school sweetheart-where is he now? With 4.4 million alumni
    already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
    find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at: