[unrev-II] Jon and Rod

From: John \ (johnwerneken@netzero.net)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 22:45:00 PDT

    Kudos to Jon for the suggestions to move the project into the (open source)
    mainstream.

    Kudos to Rod for the helpful suggestion of the Example list.

    Apologies from me for quoting the whole dang list in my last post.
    Especially since I hate long long snips...

    Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
    reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
    Click here for more details.