Re: [unrev-II] Thoughts

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 13:53:46 PDT

    Lee Iverson wrote:

    > Actually, I agree almost completely with what you say here.

    I think that between you, you and Eugene have managed to come up
    with a fairly accurate high-level view of what the system needs
    to be. This is a thread that desperately needs an adequate
    summary, to boil it all down to a slushy proposal. Can either of
    you guys put that together?

    Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
    more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
    rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!