Re: [unrev-II] And, speaking of evolvability...

From: Jack Park (jackpark@verticalnet.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 12:43:08 PDT

    My original vision for that post was to alert you all to yet another web of
    thoughts along the same lines as ours. Memetics is a whole 'nother area of
    hot discussion: viral replication of memes (thought constructs). It's
    interesting to think about the DKR in that light. Calvin's 6 components are
    there for the discussion; I'd rather not offer my own opinions in any hurry.