RE: [unrev-II] Minutes 000518 Meeting at SRI

From: Bill Bearden (BBearden@BCL.net)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 07:14:39 PDT

    In the minutes attached to Howard's email, Eric notes that OO Design often
    starts with a narrative. Then, a list of nouns and verbs is taken from that
    narrative. Two narratives were submitted to this list, one by Eugene on
    5/4/2000. While Eugene's PIM isn't a tool to help open source development,
    there may be some commonality. The main thing missing from Eugene's
    narrative (IMO) is detail on collaboration.

    I have gone through it trying to bring out the nouns. The "(s)" means the
    word appears both in singular and plural. The other parenthetic words are my
    attempts to include modifiers. The modifying words generally occurred before
    the noun. The exceptions are the "of"s.

    Here goes...

    abstractions
    academics
    address (email)
    annotation(s)
    annotation (followup)
    appointment
    article(s)
    author
    back-links
    books
    calendar
    calendar (paper)
    category
    commentary
    concepts
    data
    data (raw, structured) (structured)
    data (structured and unstructured)
    database (my)
    date
    DKR
    editor
    feature(s)
    field(s)
    footnote
    form (electronic)
    information
    information (bibliographic)
    information (contact)
    information (scheduling)
    information (structural)
    interpretation
    knowledge
    lecturer
    lectures
    links
    list (of publications) (of book publishers) (of items)
    list (to do)
    meeting(s)
    message (email)
    name (his) (author's) (sender's) (person's)
    needs
    note(s)
    notes (structured)
    nugget (of knowledge)