Re: [unrev-II] Glossary - just breaking the ice on this task

From: altintdev@webtv.net
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 14:27:10 PDT

  • Next message: John J. Deneen: "Re: [unrev-II] CoDIAK Development of OHS/DKR using Bootstrapping Knowledge Representations? (incl. Unfinished Rev Pitch & Next-step)"

    Hi Bill,
    Nice work on this. I am potting this up at

    www.hypermultimedia.com/DKR/glossary.htm

    At Eugene's general suggestion, I put them in alpha order, I think. When
    we get the list complete, it may be good to redo some parts to put the
    items in an order like you used originally, to help understanding.
    Please post any updates or changes here and for now, I will incorporate
    them.

    Thank You,
    Joe

    Alternative Interface Devices.
    Improve Accessibility and Utility of the WWW...