Re: [unrev-II] Garden of Eden

From: Rod Welch (rowelch@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 14:13:05 PDT

    John,

    Very perceptive analysis that bears on efforts to augment human intelligence
    with a DKR based on understanding foundations of civilization, and environment
    that shaped the evolution of the human brain. I do not have time to address the
    substance of your remarks, as well as those by Eric, Paul and others who have
    contributed strong points on other dimensions of this subject.

    Bringing things forward, there may be a useful corollary between your Garden of
    Eden construct, and our modern day methods of conducting daily business, which
    leads directly to the need for a different kind of technology.....

    http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/00/06/04/221636.HTM#L140802

    Rod