Re: [unrev-II] Good Servlet Container?

From: Jack Park (jackpark@verticalnet.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 15:14:53 PDT

    Hi Eric,

    Take a look at JRun.
    Also take a look at Enhydra.
    I have installed Enhydra and made it work quite easily. I suspect that with
    Version 3.0, the bugs are just about gone.

    I used JRun at The Money Store several years ago to get my enterprise expert
    system running on the local network. Not too hard to use, and there is a
    free version.

    Enhydra (www.enhydra.org) is fully open source and chock full of nifty
    features.