[unrev-II] [Fwd: [emn] Important Announcement] - eGroup/Yahoo! Merger

From: Peter P. Yim (yimpp@cim-oem.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 16:26:12 PDT

    Guess this may be of interest. -ppy

    Shortcut URL to this page: http://www.onelist.com/community/unrev-II

    attached mail follows:

    Dear eGroups Moderator:

    eGroups is very pleased to announce that we are joining the Yahoo! family of services! To learn more about the announcement, you can read the press release at http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/000628/ca_yahoo.html

    As a group moderator, you can assure your group members that eGroups and Yahoo! will continue to provide the same level of service and commitment that you have come to expect from both companies. We are very excited about extending the opportunities and new offerings that will emerge from this relationship to you and your group. We're just beginning to explore the possibilities and new features that we'll be able to offer as a combined company. As we go through this process, we pledge to solicit your feedback on any proposed changes and keep you up-to-date on any changes to the eGroups service.

    We are committed to sharing accurate and timely information with you about the service and the merger as it becomes available, but at this time, we don't have any specific details beyond what's included in the press release. We will keep you posted, but in the meantime, please continue to use the service as normal.

    Thank you,

    The folks at eGroups and Yahoo! Customer Care