[unrev-II] More XML links...

From: Paul Fernhout (pdfernhout@kurtz-fernhout.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 07:18:05 PDT

    Thought this message from the Squeak list
    might be of interest to Bootstrapers.

    The links at the bottom here are quite interesting.
    This first is a short paper giving XML examples (and a comparison to
    Lisp).
    The second is a good source of links related to XML.

    -Paul Fernhout
    Kurtz-Fernhout Software
    Creators of the Garden with Insight(TM) garden simulator
    http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com