Re: [unrev-II] Conglomerate Editor

From: Jack Park (jackpark@verticalnet.com)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 11:44:45 PDT

    Hi Eric,
    You are expressing user preferences, one of the things Mozilla is all about.
    Using XUL, you make the browser look like whatever you want.

    The structure indicators Conglomerate is using appear to be inspired by
    those used in the Mathematica (www.wri.com) editor. You can download their
    free MathReader and a couple of Mathematica files to play with it. Once I
    got used to that style, I began to like it.

    From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>