Re: [unrev-II] OHS Overview

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 14:08:37 PST

    Here is an attempt at a Bootstrap home page with the "funny numbers" hidden:

    http://www.bootstrap.org/index_exp.html

     They can be made visible by mouse strikeovers. Just an experiment.

    I am not at all sure that this is a better way of doing things. Another
    thought is to leave them altogether out of the pages that have margins, but
    have them plainly visible in the pages without margins which are more in
    accord with Doug's "user-sets-the-view" principle.

    In the meantime, I'll leave things just the way they are.

    Henry

    Eric Armstrong wrote:

    > The ability to link to paragraphs is of course desirable.

    Etc.

    eLerts