Re: [unrev-II] Is "bootstrapping" part of the problem?

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 18:42:59 PST

    I switched to HTML editing so I could quote some of the great
    points that Garold has been making. Apologies to anyone who
    has difficulty working with the HTML.

    (Arghh. This mode might be good if it worked, but the quoted
    message has a ton of small yellow tags, I'm finding it impossible
    to intersperse my replies.)

      [Click Here!]

    eGroups eLerts