Re: [unrev-II] More Inscrutability

From: John J. Deneen (JJDeneen@ricochet.net)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 12:50:55 PST

    Virtual HyperGlossary (VHG)
    The VHG(TM) is a novel, simple approach to increasing knowledge creation and retrieval
    on the Web. We believe that terminology (dictionaries, glossaries, etc.) is a key tool
    in capturing knowledge and the VHG(TM) makes this as simple as possible. Our
    organisation offers Web-oriented terminological services to groups such as learned
    societies or companies creating their intranets. Because the VHG uses XML as its basis,
    it is simple and universally applicable.
    http://www.vhg.org.uk