[unrev-II] KM activity

From: Denham Grey (dgrey@iquest.net)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 16:28:08 PST

    Greetings,

    Participants here may find these groups and events to be of interest:

    On-line social networks: This 2 week virtual seminar will feature KM,
    community building, social capital, and great networking
    opportunities with thought leaders in this field.

    http://www.groupjazz.com/osn2001/

    At the kmci-Virtual_Chapter Yahoo group, we have very interesting
    discussions going around social capital, knowledge portals, text
    analysis, 2nd generation KM and more. This is an open forum and all
    folks with an interest in KM are very welcome to participate.

    My KM Wiki site has been mentioned here already, but here it is
    again, tons of KM related stuff:

    Denham
    http://www.voght.com/cgi-bin/pywiki?DenhamGrey

    eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups