[unrev-II] Demos for Doug

From: Frode Hegland (frode@liquidinformation.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 04:55:02 PST

    Hi guys.
    I have been lurking for a while, trying to keep up with the amazing amout
    of information. Very impressive!

    Now, I should have called this email OHS/HyperScope Demos, but Demos for
    Doug sounds so much nicer.

    It's been a while since I was at Syracuse studying advertising, but once
    thing my professor Ed managed to drill into my thick skull was: Show
    them, don't tell them. That goes for anything you are trying to sell,
    ideas and information environments as much as soap.

    Following that line of thouht, I hope we can cobble together some demos
    to show different aspects of OHS. To start with, I have put together this
    HyperScope demo, showing what a HyperScope can do with a mailing list. It
    is not perfect, I have not seen it with a PC and it is missing features.

    But before I go further, I would very much like to know what you guys
    have to say. When done, this and many like it, could conceivably add to
    presentations, live and on the Web.

         http://www.liquid.org/hyperscope

    So, what to do guys?

    Frode Hegland