RE: [unrev-II] Email based on invitation & introduction

From: V.S.Uren@open.ac.uk
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 02:40:35 PDT

    Yes indeed! The model propsed leads to models of doing business which in
    Britain get called "jobs for the boys" and "old school tie" its very
    damaging to innovation. The good/bad thing about only talking to people who
    are "in the club" is that you only get to hear what you like to hear - this
    is not good for any society.

    Do you have 128-bit SSL encryption server security?
    Get VeriSign's FREE Guide, "Securing Your
    Web Site for Business." Get it now!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/2cW4jC/c.WCAA/bT0EAA/IaAVlB/TM