Re: [unrev-II] Books

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 18:36:42 PDT

    Jack Park wrote:

    > ...I listened to the President of the United States say that he was not
    > interested in the global clean air game because: it would cost too
    > much,
    > and because the game isn't enforced on developing nations. My Gawd!

    I am frequently reminded of the fact that the constitution does not
    specify any particular cause for impeachment. We can impeach for any
    reason whatever -- even if it is just a whim that suits us.

    I say, impeach on the grounds of stupidity...

    Ours!

    Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption!
    Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide,
    "Securing Your Web site for Business." Get it now!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/KVNB7A/e.WCAA/bT0EAA/IaAVlB/TM