RE: [unrev-II] Outliner Interface

From: Garold L. Johnson (dynalt@dynalt.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 07:42:54 PDT

    I found this one impressive as well. It has some excellent features.
    It handles cut and paste from other outliners without a problem.
    It supports full rich text formatting and can export all the formatting to
    Word.
    It says that it can export to PowerPoint.
    The release version will export to Word Perfect as well.
    The program is available as a download. Registration is only via phone and
    credit card.
    The cost is $79 through 5/31 and $99 after that.

    Thanks,

    Garold (Gary) L. Johnson
    DYNAMIC Alternatives <http://www.dynalt.com/>