[unrev-II] Latest Nexist files

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 14:22:14 PDT

    I have placed my latest Nexist 0.2 classes and source on the web. Visit
    http://www.thinkalong.com/nex/Nexist.html to download them.

    This turns out to be an interim solution until I coax secure cvs to run
    properly on Win ME (is that possible?).

    Changes include numerous bug fixes and enhancements to functionality (some
    just completed, others added). Now, it is possible to generate a "drill
    down" topic map in which you create a topic in one topic map, and use
    occurrences of that topic to reference other topic maps.

    I shall be very interested to see what others make of that idea.

    Cheers
    Jack