Re: [unrev-II] Fwd: World Wide Mind - project status info

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 15:53:56 PDT

  • Next message: John J. Deneen: "Re: [unrev-II] Community Networking (beyond OHS & towards a wireless device Bill of Rights for extra bootstrapping leverage: B boosting A and C boosting B)"

    Keep looking and you come up with ever more stuff. For instance,
    http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4006/mile.html

    is a discussion with graphics of Mind Interchange Language. What's really
    interesting here is that many of the diagrams remind me of discussions we
    have had about HyperScope.

    Specifically, the last diagram on the page shows context, knowledge, and
    content cast in a different vocabulary.

    Jack