Re: [unrev-II] "As We May Think", The Exploratories Project & a Tour of Mindmapping Links

From: John J. Deneen (jjdeneen@ricochet.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 03:48:45 PDT

    What makes entrepreneurs entrepreneurial?
    < http://depts.washington.edu/bapub/research/saras.html >
    "Entrepreneurs are entrepreneurial, as differentiated from managerial or
    strategic, because they think effectually; they believe in a
    yet-to-be-made future that can substantially be shaped by human action;
    and they realize that to the extent that this human action can control
    the future, they need not expend energies trying to predict it. In fact,
    to the extent that the future is shaped by human action, it is not much
    use trying to predict it – it is much more useful to understand and work
    with the people who are engaged in the decisions and actions that bring
    it into existence."