RE: [unrev-II] More TouchGraph2

From: Alex Shapiro (alex@touchgraph.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 07:54:28 PDT

    Hi Gil,

    Wow, there is a lot of pretty sophisticated functionality there.  Chatting, Some kind of calendar, user permissions, radar view.  Very nice. (PS, for those who want to check it out, the password is case sensitive)

    I would love it if this code could be merged with TG.  In fact, I already have a place for it.  You could start by rewriting the LinkBrowser.  Or you could call it something else.

    It seems to me that our projects complement each other pretty well.  You've implemented a lot of features for managing a concept map, and I've got features for displaying and (soon) browsing one.

    It seems to me that you should be able to proceed by extending the Graph Layout code, and would not need to make many adjustments...

    What the hell is going on in manhattan?  I just found out.

    --Alex