[unrev-II] alliance forum - after September 11

From: Bernard Vatant (bernard.vatant@mondeca.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 07:57:57 PDT

    I've forwarded here once in a while messages from the Alliance
    forum. This forum is currently heavily focused on "after September
    11", with very plural international views. It has a new public page
    where you can browse archives and subscribe from.

    http://www.alliance21.org/en/news/afterNY.htm

    I think it's a fine place to follow up some debates started here after
    the recent events.

    Cheers

    Bernard