Re: [unrev-II] Lucid Thinking

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 13:12:33 PDT

    At 07:53 PM 9/24/2001 -0700, Eric wrote:
    >Say, yeah!-- Especially that part about having a place to argue. :__))
    >
    >It sounds to me like a combination of Traction categories and Topic
    >Maps get you pretty far down the road -- but tacking on such stuff
    >to a think written in Php is the problem...

    Eric,
    How do you map between Traction categories and memes.net categories?
    Also, would we really need purple numbers if things are already broken down
    as much as they appear at memes.net?
    I'm thinking Java, here.

    Jack

    Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/JNm9_D/33_CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM