[unrev-II] Fw:[...] Cyber Law Newsletter with Timothy Walton, Esq. - Wed., Sep. 26, 2001

From: Peter Jones (ppj@concept67.fsnet.co.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 08:10:36 PDT

    I've just subscribed to this (rather spam-like named - see address below)
    newsletter.
    However, 95% of it is relevant to present discussions so I'm just forwarding
    the whole thing.

    The one about hackers is especially scary.

    Disposable comment: The newsletter itself is also rather a nice example of
    filtering/summary based on faceted classification, lawyers having a slightly
    different take on what makes worthy news.

    Cheers,
    Peter