[unrev-II] Sound familiar?

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@sun.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 14:10:38 PDT

    "In hindsight, it is becoming clear that the C.I.A., F.B.I. and other
    agencies had significant fragments of information that, under ideal
    circumstances, could have provided some warning if they had all been
    pieced together and shared rapidly.

    "It has been called to my attention that if you go back and sift through
    the intelligence reporting that was there before Sept. 11, that it is
    now clear that there are some things that should have rung bells a
    little bit louder," a senior intelligence official said. "There are a
    few fragmentary reports. But they are really only significant in
    hindsight. I wish we had paid more attention."

    The full story:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/07/international/07INTE.html?todaysheadlines

    Get your FREE VeriSign guide to security solutions for your web site: encrypting transactions, securing intranets, and more!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/UnN2wB/m5_CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM