Re: [unrev-II] Visual stimuli & IBIS methodology

From: albert.m.selvin@verizon.com
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 13:14:15 PST

    The text may have sounded that way -- my fault, if so. Take a look at the
    many years of field research, both in industrialized and developing
    countries, that supports Dervin's reseach, in order to judge its
    speciousness and pseudo-ness.

    "Peter Jones" <ppj@concept67.fsnet.co.uk> on 11/14/2001 03:15:35 PM

    Please respond to unrev-II@yahoogroups.com