Goods and Services IC 038. US 104. G & S: telecommunications services;
namely, management and monitoring of electronic transmission of messages and
data. FIRST USE: 19921027. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19921027
Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 74349022
Filing Date January 15, 1993
Published for Opposition June 15, 1993
Registration Number 1791923

----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Engelbart - Bootstrap Institute <DOUG@bootstrap.org> To: <ohs-dev@bootstrap.org> Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 10:00 PM Subject: Draft Plan for HyperScope-OHS launch and development

> > Via the first basic AUGMENT-to-HTML translation process put together by Eugene, > I've installed a recent draft at > > <http://www.bootstrap.org/a2h/BI/2120.html> > > There are a few translation details which could be fixed, but basically it does > what I'd looked for. > > Eugene adjusted the URL "naming" to mirror what we use in AUGMENT, where the > link address is <BI,2120,> -- i.e. it was submitted to the "BI" Journal, where > it was given the permanet access number of "2120". > > And, <BI,2120,3> would cite the "Phase-2" Branch within AUGMENT -- and that > part of the HTML version would similarly be cited with the URL > <http://www.bootstrap.org/a2h/BI/2120.html#3> > > We might make adjustments to this "BI/2120.html" file, but the intent would be > that none of the content, structure, or "Location Numbering" would change. And > it undoubedly will be superceded with updated versions; and also supported by > other planning documents regarding deeper details and/or modifications to this, > and also plans associaed with other phases of the larger Bootstrap Program. > > So I invite dialog about this plan to make use of links to the specific content > locations being discussed. > > And note that we'd like to translate quite a few of the AUGMENT reference files > into this browser-accessible form. E.g., a full series of User Guides. > > Doug

============================================================================ This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com immediately. ============================================================================

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0.0 : Tue Aug 21 2001 - 17:57:56 PDT