revised Web site

I finished revising and posting the OHS LC Web site:    (01)

    http://www.eekim.com/ohs/lc/    (02)

Included are the dialog maps generated from our July 12 Q&A w/ Doug:    (03)

    http://www.eekim.com/ohs/lc/discuss.html#sid04    (04)

I haven't had a chance to convert the files to XML, as I alluded to in a