logo and ontologies

Josh Brahms, Sheldon's son, has designed a nifty logo for our group.  I've
added it to the OHS LC web pages, and you can find out more information
here:    (01)

    http://www.eekim.com/ohs/lc/about.html#sid022    (02)

I'd like it if people would add the logo to their relevant projects' web
pages.  Instructions for doing this are at the above URL.    (03)

In other news, I've posted the ontologies that Howard developed for NODAL
and for our July 12 meeting:    (04)

    http://www.eekim.com/ohs/lc/ontology/index.html#sid05    (05)

You can view them using Stanford's Protege 2000.    (06)

In the coming days, we'll be moving a lot of the concept descriptions from
the various ontologies over to a Wiki.  More on that later.    (07)

-Eugene    (08)

--
+=== Eugene Eric Kim ===== eekim@eekim.com ===== http://www.eekim.com/ ===+
|       "Writer's block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they        |