Re: TWiki up

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, Eugene Eric Kim wrote:    (01)

> I am hoping that this will become an integral tool for collaboratively
> developing our ontology and integrating our overall knowledge base.    (02)

I've been adding terms to the Ontology web on our TWiki as I think of
them:    (03)

    http://www.eekim.com/twiki/bin/view/Ontology    (04)

In particular, see:    (05)

    http://www.eekim.com/twiki/bin/view/Ontology/NodeID    (06)

This entry traces the history of our usage of this term with links to the
original discourse.    (07)

Another attribute I hope to capture in the ontology are the differences in
usage of terms.  For instance, "nodes" in NODAL are slightly different
from "nodes" in Groves.  Previous discussion also revealed a slightly
different view of what an "ID" is.  I want to capture and explain these
differences, and include links to original discourse and documents.    (08)

-Eugene    (09)

--
+=== Eugene Eric Kim ===== eekim@eekim.com ===== http://www.eekim.com/ ===+
|       "Writer's block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they        |