[unrev-II] Session 4 Evaluation

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 16:06:08 PST

From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>

The questionaire is at
  http://www.bootstrap.org/colloquium/survey/col_s4a.html

Note:
  I personally would *like* to see a message like this
come out every week. Email is my "reminder system" -- if
it doesn't show up there, I may not get to it. If the
feedback is important (I'm sure it is) then a message of
this nature is a good idea. (One message of this kind is
a minimal addition to the list traffic, and in no way can
it be construed as "noise" anyway.)

Tiny Note:
  The main colloquium page says "please fill out the *third* Weekly
Session Evaluation _Questionnaire_". The link goes to
the questionaires for all the sessions, of course.

Possible rephrasing:
  "Please fill out the Evaluation _Questionnaire_ for the
   most recent session..."

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds. Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW.