RE: [unrev-II] Reference Materials, v0.3]

From: Gil Regev (gil.regev@epfl.ch)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 02:20:47 PST

From: "Gil Regev" <gil.regev@epfl.ch>

I have mixed feelings about this article. I gives a nice overview of De
Bono's techniques but at the same time heavily promotes the mutilcentrix
tool. I tried to find other sites that descibe De Bono's work but he seems
more interested in making money out of his CD's and courses than by
disaminating his ideas on a free for all Web site.

Other sites I can recommend are:
Principia Cybernetica: http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/
Tom's CSCW & Groupware: http://www.usabilityfirst.com/cscw.html
Concept Mapping Homepage: