[unrev-II] Request for lecture notes

From: vaneyken@sympatico.ca
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 18:48:37 PST

From: vaneyken@sympatico.ca

I wonder if anybody has a decent set of lecture notes to go with the slides of
Sessions 4A and B, and is willing to e-mail them to me.

I am stuck and can't seem to find the slides as illustrations in the articles
on the Bootstrap site.

Notes for Session 5 and 6 are also most welcome. I, for one, have a lot of
catching-up to do and just do not seem to be able to. I just can't hear the
words from the E. lecture.

Henry

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds. Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW.