Re: [unrev-II] Reminder - Engelbart Colloquium

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 14:19:46 PST

From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>

Hey, John. Glad to hear it.
Is there a lap top connected to that, and do you come
to the colloquium?

I'd like to see one or two of the questions that online
folks may have raised during the discussions. I generally
have a question or two myself. (I'm like that.) So I
don't think I'm the best person to monitor the chat. I'd
really like to see someone doing that, though.

I'd like to see such a system arrive with it's owner --
otherwise there are going to be too many time-consuming
retrieval. return, and figuring-out-how-it-works steps.

Kind offer, though. It gives us a backup plan, if nothing
else.