[unrev-II] Background thinking

From: Jack Park (jackpark@verticalnet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 07:44:50 PST

    From: "Jack Park" <jackpark@verticalnet.com>

    I am copying a post from a complexity list I am on. I just opened the paper
    on Arrows (links to it on this site) and noted that the topic may of
    interest to some readers on this list.

    >Check this out www.tunes.org and in particluar the paper on the Arrows
    >system
    >by Brian Rice. IMHO this is the software project closest to the Rosen's
    >ideas.

    The reference to Rosen links to the book Life Itself, by Robert Rosen, in
    which Category Theory is used as a mathematics of knowledge.
    Cheers
    Jack Park

    PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
    Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as
    Apply NOW!