[unrev-II] Project Meeting Agenda

From: Rod Welch (rowelch@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 16:11:17 PDT

    Eric,

    Thanks for replying, and for the promotion. I am not in charge of anything, but
    am happy to contribute where possible and acceptable to the team. Sponsorship
    and business model relate to technical agenda with respect to selecting
    immediate targets for development that align with demand, which roughly and
    eventually correlates with actual need. We have to balance these issues, as
    discussed at the meeting on 000324...

    http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/00/03/24/160030.HTM#7030

    The link to a "few items" lists 14 possible agenda issues for project
    meetings....

    http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/00/04/07/115815.HTM#6554

    The first sentence or so of each item is a sort of summary, but I agree some of
    the explanations are a bit lengthy.

    Business model and sponsorship are items 10 and 14. The other 12 seem
    "technical," but maybe not. Sometimes it helps to talk a bit about writings.
    My number is 415 781 5700. I'll be here until OA 0800p, then will be at 925 680
    8947. Give me a call, or let me know where I can reach you. Anyone on the team
    can help maintain project momentum with suggestions on agenda issues for the
    weekly progress meetings.

    In any case, we should try to review with the team tomorrow possible agenda
    issues for the period ahead, and strive for consensus on what needs to get done
    over the next 3 to 4 weeks.

    Rod