Re: [unrev-II] Dynamic, extensible and integrated information spaces

From: Jack Park (jackpark@verticalnet.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 11:24:49 PDT

    But wait! There's more.

    http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~ostwald/
    is the home page of a post doc who did the dynasites stuff. What's more, his dissertation is online, and likely chock full of stuff we are interested in.

    Cheers.

      To: unrev-II@egroups.com
      http://seed.cs.colorado.edu/dynasites.Documentation.fcgi

      This web site is just an entry into an enormous discussion on things like SlashDot and so forth. It is a site that should be surfed, not summarized. Take the jump to SlashDot discussion and you get the following:

      "This is a short little talk about Slashdot for Tammy Sumner's Fall 1999 course, "Internet Dreams". In this little demo I want to display how Slashdot serves as a mechanism for virtual community building, while relating its cultural history in tandem with its technological affordances over time."

      Enjoy.