Re: [unrev-II] Dynamic, extensible and integrated information spaces

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 12:37:17 PDT

    It was in browsing that I came up with the various notes
    and quotes. But I didn't see anything that looked like
    collapsable hierarchies. The dissertation is in plain
    HTML, as far as I can tell. There must be hierarchical
    controls there somewhere, but I didn't see them.

    Jack Park wrote:

    > Just browse the site. It's an instance of itself.
    > The dissertation on which the whole site is based is also at the site.
    >
    > From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>
    >
    > > "Dynasites documents push the CGI scripting paradigm
    > > to create dynamic page elements such as collapsable hierarchies
    > > and richly annotated and interlinked documents."
    > >
    > > --haven't seen this at work yet, but it sure sounds good.
    > > (performance yet to be evaluated)

    SHOPPING for DEALS? The merchants at BuyItOnline.com are offering up
    to 30% OFF great gear, wear, gadgets and more, now through April 15,
    2000. Real stores. Real Deals. Real Easy. Go get something great!