Re: [unrev-II] OHS WEBSITE ZWiki at Bootstrap

From: altintdev@webtv.net
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 12:21:12 PDT

    Hi Henry,
    What I did was take a quick first cut at tranlating (literally from the
    language of the gif to the language of the text) the unrev2 site and
    current priorities pages into ZWiki.
    Just go to the front page link given by Lee, then select Web Site. This
    may be a team vote, but there is no way we can keep the gif based
    presentation if for no other than accessibility reasons.
    I'm learning about how to bring the art into here now. Please help me
    figure out what to do next on this.
    Best Regards,
    Joe

    Alternative Interface Devices.
    Improve Accessibility and Utility of the WWW...

    Take your development to new heights. Work with clients like Dell and
    pcOrder. Submit your resume to jobs@liaison.com. Visit us at