[unrev-II] FW: OHS Meeting 6/15/2000

From: Gil Regev (gil.regev@epfl.ch)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 07:57:05 PDT

    Hi Everybody,

    Following yesterday meeting at SRI during which I demoed my collaborative
    concept mapping applet, here are the addresses to the public Concept Mapping
    sites:

    http://icapc4.epfl.ch/knowarepub
    http://icapc4.epfl.ch/g99space

    Since these sites are public and non-moderated. Anybody can add, delete
    change the content. Their presentation may be somewhat chaotic. For now, the
    second address has more structured content than the first one.

    I will be back in the office at the end of June and will follow up on my
    promise to create a concept mapping space for Bootstrap. I will send the URL
    to this list.

    Gil