Re: [unrev-II] Encoding Source in XML

From: altintdev@webtv.net
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 17:20:50 PDT

    Thanks, but I stilll question some of your logic, beginning with the
    Data Sturutures Ratonal, which I feel is not a realistic example of 'the
    kind of thing you want to do with XML' or to use to describe its
    limitations.

    Also, the idea of a global shared ID attribute will not work (or should
    not). If we need a new attribute that can occur multiple times, then we
    need to define a new one, maybe dkrid or something, not break the
    existing one, which, when you start manipulating documents and
    fragments, you will find to be very important to keep just like it is
    now defined in the XML core DOM.

    Alternative Interface Devices.
    Improve Accessibility and Utility of the WWW...