Re: [unrev-II] OHS Overview

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 18:32:56 PST

    On a more positive note:
      The section. "The Problems with Technology" is
      *extremely* well-written. It paints a very
      clear picture, with a lot of detail, that
      helps to explain why this effort is so critical.

      As to what the effort is, and how it addresses
      the issues, my opinion is on record. I would only
      add to that my thoughts on the viability of
      focusing on "improving our ability to improve",
      previously expressed in this forum. [As an
      evolutionary result, I buy it. As an initial
      focus, I rail against it.]

    Frode Hegland wrote:

    > After long phone calls across the Atlantic and mainland USA I'd like
    > draw your attention to:
    >
    > http://www.liquid.org/ohs_overview
    >
    > Especially the introduction, which has been made as clear as I am
    > capable
    > and Doug is patient.
    >
    > Hope you like it, and PLEASE comment where you see the obvious
    > deficiencies.
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Frode Hegland
    >
    > http://www.liquidinformation.com