[unrev-II] RE: (a great video/still picture capture) ==> The GIMP is the GN U Image Manipulation Program

From: NABETH Thierry (thierry.nabeth@insead.fr)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 07:09:17 PST

    Hello,

    for your information.

    > If your looking for a great video/still picture capture and image editing
    tool for Windows,
    > then I recommend trying HyperSnap-DX (v3.63)
    > http://www.hyperionics.com/hsdx/index.html

    The GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program
    http://www.gimp.org/

    The ergonomics is not perfect, but the functions are all right
    and it is free.

    Thierry Nabeth
    Research Fellow,
    INSEAD CALT (The Centre for Advanced Learning Technologies)
    http://www.insead.edu/CALT/

    PS:
    I hope that this *$#' MS Oulook will not attache this time
    html code in this email, since I have specified in the option
    that the format is plain text.