[unrev-II] Behind in my Reading

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 16:15:27 PST

    All:
      I had hoped to catch up on my reading this
    weekend, but it looks as though that is not
    likely to happen.

    A very nice code editor (CodeGuide) turned out
    to have a very nasty bit of behavior -- it
    truncated my 400-line file down to 20 lines!

    And, as it turned out, the server it was on
    was not being backed up...

    So I'll be spending the weekend rebuilding that
    application, given how badly it is needed.

    (I've set up an automated backup procedure,
    too...)

    eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
    Click here for more details