[unrev-II] About open groupward

From: Jack Park (jackpark@verticalnet.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 17:22:29 PST

    <http://slashdot.org/articles/01/02/13/1854219.shtml>

    ": "This arose out of a thread that bounced between the OpenOffice
    <http://www.openoffice.org/> and Evolution
    brought us phpGroupWare are looking to establish an open standard for
    communication between groupware components. A site has been established at
    http://www.ogsproject.org <http://www.ogsproject.org/> . Right now it looks
    like it's nothing more than a mailing list, but this is a critical step in
    the development of products that can once and for all replace
    Exchange/Outlook/Project, and therefore MS Office." Maybe I'm boring and
    have accountant-style glasses, but OpenOffice and phpGroupWare are two of my
    favorite projects, because I can taunt the very nice IT guy at the
    Microsoft-heavy office I used to work in with some tempting, flexible
    answers to the "what about Outlook?" question"

    This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
    contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
    the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
    If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
    of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
    immediately.

    eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
    Click here for more details